Thursday, April 3, 2014

Safely in the Rockies

This morning I was welcomed to the beautiful location of the Rockies with the sight of snow drifting down. Waking up to that sight, even if it is out of a bus window and you haven't had all that much sleep, is wonderful. 

I had the opportunity to explore Banff town a bit dragging my suitcase behibd me, particularly because I was so disoriented that I went the absolute wrong direction and walked around in a complete circle before heading in the right direction up the hill to the hostel. Once I got rid of my belongings I ventured on a more thorough exploration of the town. 


It really is beautiful here. The sun came out later in the morning and everything warmed up a bit. I (hopefully) managed to take some great pics on my camera which are a bit note of an accurate representation of the splendour of Gods creation in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment