Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy and ready for rest

I woke up this morning with a headache so apart from travelling back to Banff not much really happened. 

After checking out of the cute little B&B I was staying at I wandered a few streets over to the Greyhound bus station, got my luggage tags and sat down to wait for the bus. I had a few hours by it cost $5 for a locker to put my suitcase in and I didn't really feel up to doing much. So instead I say and read one of the many books stocked on my kindle. 12 years a slave is a great book, or at least has been so far. It's very intriguing and thought provoking.

Apart from having to turn around 10minuites into our journey as a transmission warning light went on in the bus, the trip back to Banff was unecentf and the scenery was stunning.




I made the trek up to the hostel which was nice after sitting on the bus for a while but not that great as I made the stupid choice to lug my case up stairs. When I went to check in I had the pleasant suprise that I had been upgraded to a private room :-) 

At the moment it looks as if I'll be staying in Banff longer than I planned. I hoped to go to Jasper tomorrow but can't seem to get a bus going until Wednesday or Thursday. Still I most definitely didn't exhaust my options of things to do here. I'll have to go past the information centre abd get some good information of the hikes around here :-)

xxx Camille

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read your blog again and to know that you are safely back in Banff. May God's creation continue to hold you in awe and praise for His mighty works. Love you. Mum

    ReplyDelete