Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Banana Chips and Buses

As I write this I am on the overnight bus headed toward Banff and eating banana chips. I don't have any internet connection right now but something I do have is time, so the plan is to post this once I do have a connection. Possibly at one of the bus stops along the way.

The last few days in Vancouver have been beautiful and sunny (unlike my weekend when I first arrived). I have seen a bit of this magnificent city and today I even managed to visit the art gallery here. Because what is it for me to travel without seeing some sort of art.

One of the exhibitions on at the moment was ab exhibition of the artwork of Lawren Harris. He was a Canadian artist who played an influential role in the development of the art in this country.

It was very interesting and inspiring to see the progression of the artists work and very interesting to see and learn how he worked at adding a spiritual element into his artwork via the use of colours, light and paintlines.

I was inspired.


Now hopefully I get a decent sleep on this bus :-)

xx Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment